Skip to main content

Lets get Inky .............

JOFY 049 Stamp plate
Happy Friday everyone, can you believe another week has whizzed by and it's almost the weekend again.  Olivia, if you're reading this, loved our chat this morning and I did come home, grab a coffee and get bloggin' no G lol!!! (A Radio 2 Friday thing if you're a listener).
Last weekend I was invited along to host a workshop as the celebrity guest at the UK Stampers Network 20th Anniversary event down in Bicester.  Mickey, thanks so much for the invite and ladies it was great to meet you all.  What a fab anniversary event it was.  Lots of creative workshops, oodles of cake, fab chit chat and a really tasty Chinese too. 

Here's Mickey, the founder of the UK Stampers Network holding the Anniversary cake - it was soooooo tasty..   
and all the ladies at the event 
If you follow me you'll know I'm a paper girl first and foremost, but as I was at a stamping event thought we'd make A6 notebooks and create fun inky, stampy covers for them.  What a great time we had smooching the gloriously green Peeled Paint oxide ink around, stitching, binding and fussy cutting  our books into shape.  I love that we all started with the same ingredients and the books all looked so different. Here's a few pics
 Jane and Mickey on the fussy cutting :-)
Enjoy using your notebooks ladies :-)
Supply List 
White 220gsm card 
A6 Notebook Kit 
Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Ink 
JOFY 049 stamp plate 
Black Archival Ink 
Walnut Stain Distress Ink 
Black Card
Linen thread 
Large Needle printer paper 
Black Construction Tape
Notebook Cover sets and our black construction tape are both available from my website via the link below:
If you're coming along to the Dare To Create Event in Coventry next weekend and fancy making this little notebook do book onto the make and take sessions with Di when you get to the event on Saturday.
Well, Harry tells me he's coming home for the summer proper on Sunday - note to self ......... don't forget to drive to Cheltenham with an empty car!!!!
Have a great weekend yourself, lets hope it stays sunny here in the UK.  Look forward to catching up again shortly with some more crafty makes :-) C

Comments

  1. Looks like you all had great fun. Love the design on these little books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little books Clare and the ladies did a fab job on them and they all looked so happy and pleased with their creations!!!! Oh boy I don't envy you bringing Harry home with all his things you will think it has multiplied!!! Lol, hope it doesn't rain for you!! Take care, thanks for the inspiration as always!!!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, well done everyone.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading this! I should be getting ready to go out for my brother in laws birthday meal bit am procrastinating as usual! Thank you for my notebook, it's beautiful! Olivia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Clare, Haha, I was chuckling at your mention of the 'empty car' haha.
    Wow !! these notebooks are stunning, I'm loving the stamp plate used, and all the samples are stunning, well done ladies !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September - Kit of the Month

Morning everyone, I'm really excited to be sharing our latest Kit of the Month with you today.  New for September this little Flip Flap album and its co ordinating case has been altered in papers from the Blue Stars collection by Stamperia.  There's a subtle festive feel to the papers and gorgeous whimsical fairies and cut outs adorn the pages. The kit comes with printed instructions and all the elements needed to make up the box, album covers and decorate the pages.  Here's a few more pics of the project.   Take a peek at the full project in the video below:  For more info on what's included in the kit, delivery T  C's and to place your pre-order for this limited stock kit follow the link below:  September Kit of the Month  Thanks for calling by, have a fun filled day and look forward to catching up again wiht our August Giveaway on 4th :-) C

Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop

Hi every one  We've got another fun blog hop this week running from 17th -21st December with Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  As always there's an amazing give away on offer so don't forget to leave a comment to be in with a change to win the following:  A Place in Time 12 x 12 paper pad both sets of co-ordinating Place in Time chipboard die-cuts both sets of Place in Time stickers Graphic 45 Ornate Metal Keys Graphic 45 chipboard buttons 3 packs of scrapbook adhesive 3D foam squares  and  a Scrapbook Adhesive MyStik. WOW!!!! Graphic 45 Place in Time Giveaway Prize  For info here's a little more info on Scrapbook Adhesives:  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L(r) has been delivering high quality adhesives to the craft industry for 10 years.  They focus on a complete line of rigorously tested and approved adhesives that are safe for all of your crafts.  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L offer a range of products from high dimension 3D foam to s

What a week!

IndigoBlu Tags  Happy Friday everyone If your a follower of mine you 'll know that I've been off work for a while following an op, but my life as a lady of leisure came to an end this week when I returned to the world of totally british beautiful fast fast cars and ones that go anywhere!!  I had a wonderful welcome back from my colleagues so thanks to everyone for making my first day as good as it was.  I thought I'd feel like the new girl, not able to remember anything, but just like riding a bike it all came flooding back :-) Now I feel like I've not been away lol!!!    I cant deny I'm not pleased its the weekend and I've got time to re charge my batteries before attempting another 5 days on the trot :-)  As I've just joined the IndigoBlu team official this week I thought I'd share a couple of tags with you made with stamps from the  Pomp and Pageantry and Grand Tour 1 plates and the ledger background which I really love.  Tag 1 IndigoBlu